Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal

The purpose of removing mercury amalgam from your teeth is to eliminate a major source of heavy metal toxins entering your body’s biosystem. However, the removal of mercury amalgam is potentially extremely dangerous to you, me, my staff and the environment if certain proven safety measures are not followed.

 

The Poisons in our Teeth clearly explain why amalgam (silver) fillings are hazardous to our general well-being and health. Mercury amalgam fillings continuously release mercury vapor, the most poisonous, naturally occurring, non-radioactive substance on earth, into your body. The mercury amalgams emit contributes to over 100 health issues, including:

  • heart disease
  • autoimmune diseases, such as, fibromyalgia and Multiple Sclerosis )
  • chronic fatigue syndrome
  • Allergies and bleeding gums
  • neurological problems, including  anxiety and  memory loss
  • Sleep disturbances and restlessness

 

Eighty percent of the mercury vapor released from amalgam fillings is inhaled. Once inhaled, it passes quickly through the lungs, into and then out of the bloodstream, and gathers in every cell of the body. As it accumulates, it poisons cells and tissues, particularly the brain and the central nervous system.

 

These steps are taken to provide your body with the least amount of mercury exposure possible thus allowing the best possible chance of an improvement to your health. 

 

For more information on SAFE MERCURY AMALGAM REMOVAL, please contact us.